ITINERARY - 7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS
- Meet and greet at the airport by suncity representatives .
- Trasfer to hotel
- Headed to the west cost region in sri lanka "negombo".
- Visit Negombo
- Negombo is a city on the west coast of Sri Lanka, north of the capital, Colombo. Near the waterfront, the remains of the 17th-century Dutch Fort now house a prison. Negombo Lagoon, lined with fishermen’s huts, feeds into the Dutch-era Hamilton Canal.
- Have a delicious breakfast
- After breakfast departure to Habarana
- Headed towards the village of habarana Experience a village tour
- Habarana is a small city in the Anuradhapura District of Sri Lanka. The location has some mid-range and up hotels aimed at package tourists, and is a departure point for other nearby locations of greater interest.
- Early Breakfast at the hotel
- Visited the most popular tourist destination "the sigiriya rock fotress"
Sigiriya or Sinhagiri is an ancient rock fortress located in the northern Matale District near the town of Dambulla in the Central Province, Sri Lanka.
- Take a trip on a jeep down the minneriya national park
- Experince the wildrness at the minneriya national park
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer to kandy
- Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest. The city's heart is scenic Kandy Lake (Bogambara Lake), which is popular for strolling. Kandy is famed for sacred Buddhist sites, including the Temple of the Tooth .
- Experince the historical temples of srilanka. ''The dambulla cave temple".
- Entering a kandy city tour.
- After breakfast , visits the udawalwe kele forest reserve where you can experience bird watching & many wild life animals.
- Headed to the most cold and attractive sites of srilanka . Nuwaraeliya
- Witness the astonishing falls of ramboda "the ramboda falls .
- Experience tea factory , where you can witness how the tea is made and also enjoy a delicious cup of hot tea to smoothen your day.
- Transfer to mirissa
- Mirissa is a small town on the south coast of Sri Lanka, located in the Matara District of the Southern Province. It is approximately 150 kilometres south of Colombo and is situated at an elevation of 4 metres above the sea level.
- Witness whale watching & snorkeling
- Enjoy the whale watching . while in mirisssa'
- Mirissa is the best place to start your whale and dolphin watching tour in Sri Lanka.
In warm Indian ocean you can see Blue whales, Bryde´s whales, Sperm whales, Fin whales, sometimes Killer whales, and Common dolphins, Bottlenose dolphins, Spinner dolphins, Risso's dolphins and Striped dolphins. Sometimes you can see turtles and various fish species, for example Bluefin tuna and flying fish.
-END OF TOUR-