DAMBULLA - KANDY - KADY - ELLE - ELLE - NEGOMBO ITINEARAY - 6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
- Meet and great service and the colombo katunayake international airport.
- When King Valagamba returned to the throne at Anuradapura kingdom in the 1st century BC, he had a magnificent rock temple built at Dambulla in gratitude to the monks in Dambulla.
- Visit the pinnawela elephant orphanage.the elephants are taken to the river twice a day for a bath, and all the babies less than three years of age are still bottle fed by the mahouts and volunteers. Furthermore, The success story of Pinnawala has drawn the attention of animal.
- The temples, which give this place celebrity, are parts of a vast cavern in the west side of the rock, at the height of about three hundred and fifty feet above the plain.
- Visit the most visited and historical site of srilanka which holds hundreds of ancient within the walls of the tenples. the dabulla cave temple.
- Headed to the most visited and historical site of sri lanka. kandy locating many world heritage sites such as temple of the tooth.
- Take a walk by the kandy lake.
- Kandy Lake also known as the Sea of Milk, is an artificial lake in the heart of the hill city of Kandy, Sri Lanka, built in 1807 by King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe next to the Temple of the Tooth
- visit the wanders of ella . "the ella rock"
- Witness the astonishing falls of ramboda . "Ramboda falls".
- Witness the Ramboda Water Fall & en-route you can stop and take a sightseeing tour including a visit to a Tea Factory where you will witness how the world famous Ceylon Tea is produced and enjoy a cup of Ceylon Tea while enjoying the spectacular scenery.
- the wide Ravana falls gushes down a height of 82 feet falling from an oval concave rock. It takes the form of a drooping areca flower during the peak season of its water flow, but its size is reduced dramatically during the dry season. Located in the Ravana Ella Wildlife Sanctuary in Ella,
- Witness the falls of ravana. "RAVANA FALLS'' .
- Take a journey through the caves of ravana. "THE RAVANA CAVE".
- Negombo is a city on the west coast of Sri Lanka, north of the capital, Colombo. Near the waterfront, the remains of the 17th-century Dutch Fort now house a prison. Negombo Lagoon, lined with fishermen’s huts, feeds into the Dutch-era Hamilton Canal. The canal leads south to Colombo. Neoclassical St. Mary’s Church, completed in the 1920s, features a ceiling decorated with vivid religious paintings.
- Visit the west coast city of sri lanka , negombo.
- Journey through the fresh fish markets of negombo.
- search of the fish for which Negombo is famous. They’re a fine sight as they sweep home into the lagoon after a fishing trip. Fish auctions on the beach and sales at the fish market near the fort are a slippery and smelly affair.
-END OF TOUR-