KANDY - NUWARA ELIYA - BERUWELA ITINERARY -(5 NIGHTS/ 6 DAYS)
- Meet and greet service at the colombo katunayake international airport
- headed to the most visited historical site of sri lanka . "kandy"
- Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest. The city's heart is scenic Kandy Lake (Bogambara Lake), which is popular for strolling. Kandy is famed for sacred Buddhist sites, including the Temple of the Tooth (Sri Dalada Maligawa) shrine, celebrated with the grand Esala Perahera annual procession.
- Visit the pinnawela Elephant Orphange.
- Take a walk down the kandy lake, Kandy Lake also known as the Sea of Milk, is an artificial lake in the heart of the hill city of Kandy, Sri Lanka, built in 1807 by King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe next to the Temple of the Tooth.Over the years, it was reduced in size. It is a protected lake, with fishing banned. There are many legends and folklore regarding the lake.
- Headed to the heart of sri lanka most visited and scenic destination in sri lanka . known as the "little england" nuwara eliya.
- Witnessing the astonishing falls of ravana. the ravana falls.
- Sightseeing tour through the tea factory where you will witness the famous Ceylon tea is produced while tasting the cup of Ceylon and enjoying the spectacular scenery.
- Headed to the garden of blossoming and scenery views."The hakagala botanical garden''
- After taking the journey through the garden of eden.
- Gregory Lake was the most prominent attraction in the area and was used a place to relax by many visitors. Visitors choose a relaxing picnics on the shore of the lake, or more modern leisure activities such as rides in swan shaped paddle boats, normal boatrides, pony rides along the shore, water walking balls, watersports such as jetskis,
- visit the gregory lake.
- Take a hike through the breezy and cold destination of sri lanka. "the hortain plians"
- Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock. On Bentota River, centuries-old Galapota Temple has a large Buddha statue. Southeast is Lunuganga.
- Take a breezy relaxing walk on the sandy beaches of bentota.
- The best beach on Sri Lanka's west coast begins at Bentota. It is a broad stretch of sun-blessed golden sand that extends southwards as far as the eye can see from the wide mouth of the Bentota River.
- Get adventutreous with White water rafting.
- Take a boat ride on the rivers of madu. The Madu River Safari is popular activity that has to be on the ‘to do’ list of any respectable Sri Lankan holiday goer. This unforgettable activity last for over two hours and gives a visitor a chance to travel the secretive passages through the mangrove forests and see the ecology.
- Relaxing at the madu river fish spa. Madu ganga boat tours provides you natural foot massage from hundreds of fish. The Madu Ganaganga boat rides are popular among local and foreign visitors to the area.
- Witness the skillful fisherman of sri lanka "slit fishing".
-END OF TOUR-