KITHULGALA - NUWARA ELIYA -ELLA-YALA-MIRISSA-GALLE-NEGOMBO - ITINERARY 5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
- Meet and Greet at the katunayake international Airport.
- Kithulgala Kelani river / white water rafting
- Night Stay at any star catorgorized Hotel in Nuwara eliya
- Most visited tourists site "ELLE". Ella is a small town in the Badulla District of Uva Province, Sri Lanka governed by an Urban Council. It is approximately 200 kilometres east of Colombo and is situated at an elevation of 1,041 metres above sea level.
- Experiencing the marvelous views at ella rock ,
- Visiting the falls of ravana "RAVANA FALLS".
- Night stay at any star catorgarized Hotel in Yala.
- Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in Sri Lanka. The park consists of five blocks, two of which are now open to the public, and also adjoining parks.
- Take a Journey to yala national park
- Safari trip at yala national park
- Night stay at any star catorgarized Hotel
- Mirissa is a small town on the south coast of Sri Lanka, located in the Matara District of the Southern Province. It is approximately 150 kilometres south of Colombo and is situated at an elevation of 4 metres above the sea level.
- Visit Whale watching and snorkelling
- Night Stay at any star catotgorized Hotel
- The Madu Ganga is a shallow water body in south-west Sri Lanka, which enters the sea at Balapitiya. The Buddhist Amarapura Nikaya sect had its first upasampada on a fleet of boats anchored upon it in 1803..
- Madu river boat ride
- River fish spa at madu
- Witness the skillful srilankan fisherman , slit fishing
- Night stay at any star catorgarized Hotel in south.
- Visit negombo church
- Visit fresh meat shops
- Visit bandaranayake memorial international conference hall.
- Take a adventure through the old parliment , national museum,old city hall and viharamaha devi park
- visit the galle face green , beira lake, temples and churches.
- Depatutre to Airport
- END OF TOUR-